Albright United Methodist Church with resume in person worship on June 21st at 9 AM. We would love to have you worship with us but only if you feel comfortable coming outside of your home.
Service Safety Guidelines
- A mask or face covering must be worn to enter the building.
- Please sit in the designated pews beginning with the farthest front and working to the rear of the sanctuary.
- If you came with someone, or are part of the same family, you may sit together.
- After the service is over, exit the church starting in the back working towards the front.
- Do not mingle with one another inside the church.
Additional Precautions and Changes
- For purposes of contact tracing please know we will be documenting who is present with us. If we ask your name please do not be offended
- There is hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks available if you do not have these items
- There is spray disinfectant available in each restroom
- Offering plates will be located in the back of the church in the center aisle as well as the side isles so that you may drop it in as you arrive or when you leave
- You are invited to call the church office with your prayer requests (570-823-2964) for each week. They must be called in by Thursday
We look forward to seeing you!